cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Export Thunderbird to Office 365 in few simple clicks

To export data from a desktop-based email client (such as Thunderbird) to Outlook 365, the user needs an efficient conversion tool. If you want secure conversion, try MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Office 365 migration tool. This is the best GUI based application that allows a user to export single or multiple Thunderbird account emails to an Office 365 mailbox. It has the option of importing mailboxes into primary and archive mailboxes which makes the software more meaningful. Another is its security features that help import data in Office 365 without saving your login details.

Highlighted Features

• Simple & User-friendly interface
  • Check preview before exporting Thunderbird to Office 365
  • Maintain Folder hierarchy, rich text formatting, read/unread status, attachment & other properties.
  • Bulk email migration from Thunderbird to office 365
  • Multiple export format- O365, Live Exchange and PST
  • Primary and Archive mailbox
  • Secure login panel

For more detail visit: Migrate Thunderbird to Office 365

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: Export Thunderbird to Office 365 in few simple clicks

You can try this manual method steps by steps -

• Open Mozilla Thunderbird on a Windows PC.
  • Then, select the messages that need to be imported from Thunderbird to Outlook account.
  • Next, right-click on them and select Forward as Attachment.
  • This will open a new email window in which emails with be added as EML attachments.
  • Next, type in an email ID to migrate Thunderbird to Outlook 365.
  • Then, click on the Send button.
  • Finally, view the Thunderbird emails on Office 365 Mail App.
  • Verify the transfer process by logging into the O365 and opening each email one at a time through a browser in EML format.

If this method does not work for you then to know other alternative methods you can check this blog here- https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/migrate-thunderbird-to-office-365-account/

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Moving Thunderbird mailbox to Office 365 account is a two step procedure. 

First - Export Your Thunderbird Mailbox to PST format

Second - Import the Resultant PST into Office Account 

Now it depend on you you to choose methods to perform these two steps either Manual Free Methods or Trusted Paid Software.

I personally used a single utility, which support to perform both steps at once. I also recommend you to use MBOX to Office 365 Migration Tool.

Moreover the software support to migrate all mail client MBOX file of any size. Also it supports to migrate contacts, calendars, notes, to-do, etc. along with emails.

Highlighted

Export Thunderbird mailbox to Office 365, I love to refer a professional third party tool, Kernel for MBOX to PST. The tool help users to Export Thunderbird emails to Outlook, Exchange and Office 365 environment in few steps. To  know about the software step by step procedure, follow the given instruction at- https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/how-to/mbox/migrate-thunderbird-mbox-to-office-365.html

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,941)