cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to Export Microsoft 365 mailboxes to PST?

Office 365 is now officially known as Microsoft 365. That's why here I am going to create a post for those users who search queries on Google like how to export Microsoft 365 mailboxes to PST. Exchange Recovery Manager is a professional tool that provides an easy and fast solution to export Microsoft 365 to PST, EML, MSG, Office 365 (Microsoft 365), and Live Exchange Server.

Hopw it works

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: How to Export Microsoft 365 mailboxes to PST?

Is it possible to export Office 365 mailbox. Also it is wise decision, for this You can opt eDiscovery Method.

But eDiscovery method is not applicable on large size mailbox. Also not support to attachment and other attribute to export.

If you are willing to export complete data like mails, contacts, calendars, notes, user created folder with folder hierarchy option. Then read this informative article which explains all steps to Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST format.  

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: How to Export Microsoft 365 mailboxes to PST?

Use the reliable software is ZOOK Office 365 Backup Software is one of the trusted solution which safely takes backup of Office 365 mailbox into 26+ saving options. The Office 365 backup utility directly backup & download all emails, contacts, calendars, etc. Instant Solution to Save Office 365 Mailbox to PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, PDF, XPS, HTML, etc. It Supports to all Outlook Versions i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.

Explore More: https://www.zooksoftware.com/email/backup/

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (8,054)