cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: How to open MBOX file into Outlook PST format?

Hello, According to me, you should try the manual process once before spending money, maybe you get the exact result without spending money. And if you don't get the right result then you can try third-party software to convert MBOX file to PST file format.

I have written a blog to solve your problem, where I have described the manual process step by step as well as also informed about a unique MBOX to PST migration tool. So to import MBOX file in Outlook environment follow this blog link:- 

http://www.sysbud.com/blogs/how-to-convert-mbox-to-pst-for-ms-outlook-manually/

Highlighted

Hey

I am here with one of the most advance and trustable utility that will easily perform the conversion without hassle and in bulk. Run smoothly on all version of Windows and Mac OS. The free demo version is also available so that the user can have an idea about the utility before buying it. The MBXO to PST converter will perform conversion with attachment to various other file formats.

Know more: https://www.shdatarescue.com/mbox-converter/ 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

To open the Mbox file into outlook pst format, firstly you need to convert the mbox file into outlook pst.
Steps to Convert MBOX to PST Manually
Step 1. Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File.
Step 2. Click on Import and Export to open the Import/Export Wizard.
Step 3. Click on Import from another program or file -> Next.

Step 4. Click on Personal Folder File (.pst) -> Next.

Step 5. Click on the Browse option to locate or store the converted PST file.

Step 6. Click Next -> Finish.

Professional Method: As the manual method has some limitations like time-consuming, requires technical proficiency, and fails during large data files conversion, etc. At that time a professional tool requires. So, You can use Stellar Converter for MBOX. It converts Single or multiple MBOX files in one go. Supports Conversion for 17 MBOX based Email Clients and Compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (6,939)