cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlbertTaylor123
Frequent Visitor

Import PST to Office 365 Mailbox

PST files are data storage files of Outlook, but many organizations also use them to store the backup of existing data. Nowadays, many people want to import PST to Office 365 mailbox. So they can access them from anywhere and anytime in the presence of the internet. Manually, there are few methods available, but they are not suggested for non-technocrats as a single misstep can make your PST file corrupt. 

If you want a safe as well as desired migration of PST files into the Office 365 mailbox, I suggest using an automated tool named Shoviv PST to Office 365 migration tool. The software has a convenient GUI, and users can monitor the complete process on a single dashboard. 

Features of Shoviv PST to Office 365 migration tool

1. Users can add multiple PST files to import them into Office 365 in a single batch. 
  2. The software has a filter option to exclude unwanted PST items from the migration process. Users can exclude items on the message class and item date range basis.
  3. It has an Incremental export option that allows users to resume the interrupted migration process.

Users can evaluate the software skills and functionality using the free version. 

1 REPLY 1
ElinaSen
Helper III
Helper III

I would like to suggest you can also try ZOOK Office 365 Backup Software is the most suitable solution for all the limitations of Office 365 which is related to Data protection. It helps to take backup of your Exchange data and to secure and protect your backup data. The Advance Filter option offers to choose Date Range, date range selection, subject, etc. It Supports to all Outlook Versions i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.

Read More Info,Visit Here:- https://www.zooksoftware.com/office-365/backup/

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,903)