cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

MBOX to PST Converter Tool to Convert MBOX files into Outlook PST

@joeshaw7751 

You should use this professional MBOX to PST Converter Tool to migrate single or multiple MBOX files into .PST file format to save time and effort. It can save resultant MBOX files into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML file format. It also export MBOX files into Office 365 with all items. This software is able to convert MBOX email clients such as Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Sea Monkey, Opera Mail, etc into Outlook PST file. It can conver any size of MBOX files into .PST file format without any restrictions. There is no need to install MS Outlook for MBOX to PST Conversion. It maintain the data integrity and will not change any thing in original format. Before using this full product you should use it free demo version once to analyze it features and functions.

3 REPLIES 3
Regular Visitor

I suffered a lot with the same query of how to open MBOX data into Outlook PST format, then I got to know about the Mac MBOX to PST Converter Tool. After using it properly, I have given my all email files from the MBOX-supported email client to Outlook PST without any single issue. It can also transfer MBOX files to Outlook PST files, including email properties like To, From, Attachment, Subject, etc., and emails. This software supports MBOX-based email clients like Entourage, Thunderbird, Pocomail, Spicebird, AppleMail, Eudora, Netscape, SeaMonkey, OperaMail, ClawsMail, Mozilla Mail, etc. This tool supports all MS Outlook and all Mac OS versions. The free trial version helps users get familiar with the features and the working of the software.

For more info visit here:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-mbox-to-pst-converter.html

MBOX to PST Importer software is a hassle-freeware solution that includes many excellent characteristics that can easily migrate MBOX files 2 PST format. The utility imports thunderbird to PST despite any risk of data loss or data corruption. The application supports MBOX format over many email clients such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and many others. You can also utility its free edition to the tool. Thunderbird Profile data into PST file format which can be uploaded on any MS Outlook edition including 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 etc.

Helper II
Helper II

Try ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter is a reliable and error free solution for users to convert their MBOX files into Outlook PST. It is a perfect tool which covers all the user’s requirement for converting the MBOX files. It gives an accurate result to their users and save their time. It is the safe solution to export MBOX to PST format for Mac Mail/Apple Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage, and many more MBOX based email clients. The tool is the straightforward solution which can be easily handled by nay novice users to perform MBOX to PST conversion in few moments. it is a portable tool which can be easily moved to any system and can be smoothly worked on any Windows version. It supports all Windows version i.e. Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, and all below versions.

Explore More:-  https://zook-mbox-to-pst-converter.soft32.com/

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (65,836)