cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

One Note to excel

Hi, my name is David Ablewhite, this is my first post in the community - looking f. Just started looking at Power Automate and think it could be a massive time saver. I’m a PE teacher, I use One Note for a coursework based 'Sports Science' course. I am wondering if I can give the student a score (out of 5) next to each paragraph of their coursework - that then automatically goes into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, that is inserted into OneNote. I have made my templates on OneNote and Excel already - I'm good to go!

My other question is if I had a ticklist for what is required in each paragraph, and there was an automatic 'search' / 'find' of that paragraph for their work, that would be amazing. 'I'm not marking your work until your paragraph on Progression has the words: FITTA, stress, overload and gradual in there. When they get all the words in there, something tells me - and I read it, then give it a mark out of 5. Possibly even tells the student what words they are missing. Again, could be a really effective tool.

If anyone has any ideas for support I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

David

Saving time = more time for extra curricular / sports clubs! Any ideas please?

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (8,194)