cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElinaSen
Helper III
Helper III

ZOOK Yahoo Backup Software

I would like to suggest you can also try ZOOK Yahoo Backup Software to backup Yahoo Mails to hard drive by saving Yahoo emails into various file formats. It is a straightforward solution for users which allows user to save multiple Yahoo emails to computer at once without losing any data.Directly Import Yahoo Mails to Gmail, G Suite, Outlook.com, Thunderbird, Lotus Notes, Windows Live Mail, Exchange Server, IBM Verse, Amazon WorkMail, etc. It Supports to all Outlook Versions i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. You can also test the FREE Demo edition which is available for users. This allows user to backup 25 items from Yahoo mailbox folders to selected saving format.

Read More Info,Visit Here:- https://www.zooksoftware.com/yahoo/backup/

Yahoo Backup Software.png

1 REPLY 1
Austinbill

If you want to convert or transfer Yahoo Mail backup to MBOX file format then you can easily convert or transfer it. As you know there are many software and solution in markets as we know but, I suggest you one of the amazing reliable solutions for you to create Yahoo backup i.e. Yahoo Mail Backup Tool. Yahoo Mail Backup Tool allows the users to move the desired mailbox items to a specific location. To back up and download the data from the Yahoo account, users can choose any path from their system, and then all the data will be saved into that path. The location can only be provided by the users at the time of the saving process. Go to the link for more information mention above.

Visit here:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/yahoo-backup/

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,477)