cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haileleon09
Helper I
Helper I

vMail OLM to PST Converter Software

Download the Mac vMail OLM to PST Converter Software this device just to change over OLM document to PST File design with no information misfortune. This device is one of the utilizations of the great which can help you to as performs email movement in only a couple of moments on Mac OS. The product permits the client to send out all messages, notes, connections put away by Mac Outlook email customer application into an Outlook PST document organization of Mac working the framework. It likewise upholds all MS Outlook and Mac OS adaptations.

Know more info- https://www.vsoftware.org/mac/olm-to-pst-converter.html

4 REPLIES 4
erickbell
Helper III
Helper III

Outlook Mac OLM files are way different from Outlook PST. Though both the files belong to Outlook on Mac and Windows respectively, their performance is too complex. At this point, all you will need is a third-party application. Third-party tools are specifically intended to work on a feature efficiently. There are several tools that can help you convert OLM files to PST format. Of all the tools I have heard of, I have really liked the reviews on OLM to PST Converter for Mac. This tool offers conversion of emails directly from the Outlook database, thus offering much better efficiency.

Visit here for more details:- https://www.mailvita.com/olm-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

ReachelFury
Helper I
Helper I

These are some of the most smart features of OLM to PST Converter tool free full version. To convert OLM to PST is the most perfect approach and that’s the reason why people choose this tool.

John_26
Helper II
Helper II

I have recently gone through an informative article that explains the detailed manual method to Convert OLM Files to PST Format. This manual approach is free to use. It consists of four main steps to accomplish this task:

1. Setting up an IMAP account.
  2. Set up Outlook for Mac With Your IMAP Mail Account.
  3. Transferring Emails From Outlook Mail Account to IMAP Mail Account.
  4. Synchronize IMAP Account With Windows MS Outlook.

However, this manual method has some limitations that induce the demand to opt for the professional software utility to perform this conversion task. In the end, this article will introduce you to such an advanced MCT OLM to PST Converter that is a reliable solution to accomplish this task. 

Dvidthomas
Helper I
Helper I

OLM Exporter tool provides you with an easy, swift, and safe way for OLM to PST conversion. via this software, you can easily export from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook by converting OLM files into PST format. you can save OLM file data into PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, and EMLX file formats. application is easy to use that requires no prior technical expertise. Any technical or non-technical user can use this software with ease. It guarantees 100% data safety and assures no data loss. you can also preview the files before you convert them. Visit here for more info: https://www.betavare.com/olm/

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,485)