cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haileleon09
Helper I
Helper I

vMail OLM to PST Converter Software

Download the Mac vMail OLM to PST Converter Software this device just to change over OLM document to PST File design with no information misfortune. This device is one of the utilizations of the great which can help you to as performs email movement in only a couple of moments on Mac OS. The product permits the client to send out all messages, notes, connections put away by Mac Outlook email customer application into an Outlook PST document organization of Mac working the framework. It likewise upholds all MS Outlook and Mac OS adaptations.

Know more info- https://www.vsoftware.org/mac/olm-to-pst-converter.html

3 REPLIES 3
erickbell
Helper II
Helper II

Outlook Mac OLM files are way different from Outlook PST. Though both the files belong to Outlook on Mac and Windows respectively, their performance is too complex. At this point, all you will need is a third-party application. Third-party tools are specifically intended to work on a feature efficiently. There are several tools that can help you convert OLM files to PST format. Of all the tools I have heard of, I have really liked the reviews on OLM to PST Converter for Mac. This tool offers conversion of emails directly from the Outlook database, thus offering much better efficiency.

Visit here for more details:- https://www.mailvita.com/olm-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

ReachelFury
Helper I
Helper I

These are some of the most smart features of OLM to PST Converter tool free full version. To convert OLM to PST is the most perfect approach and that’s the reason why people choose this tool.

John_26
Helper I
Helper I

I have recently gone through an informative article that explains the detailed manual method to Convert OLM Files to PST Format. This manual approach is free to use. It consists of four main steps to accomplish this task:

1. Setting up an IMAP account.
  2. Set up Outlook for Mac With Your IMAP Mail Account.
  3. Transferring Emails From Outlook Mail Account to IMAP Mail Account.
  4. Synchronize IMAP Account With Windows MS Outlook.

However, this manual method has some limitations that induce the demand to opt for the professional software utility to perform this conversion task. In the end, this article will introduce you to such an advanced MCT OLM to PST Converter that is a reliable solution to accomplish this task. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (1,538)