The PowerApps Community Call has been a huge success and in the October call we’re going to showcase awesome things the community is doing with PowerApps.
For the October call we are looking to show case the best of the best PowerApps demos!
If you have a cool PowerApps demo and are looking to share it we would love to host you on the October PowerApps Community Call.
Here’s how it works:
- The Demo Extravaganza takes place during the October 16th PowerApps Community Call.
- 5 contestants will demo their PowerApps during the call.
- Each contestant gets 8 minutes to demo their app and provide a high-level overview of how it works under the hood.
- The PowerApps Community Call audience picks the winner!
How to enter:
- Anyone can enter to be a contestant.
- To enter contact @ToddBaginski on Twitter before September 12, 2019.
- After all entries are collected we will post them in another blog post here on the PowerApps blog on September 16, 2019 and community voting will open to determine which contestants will participate in the Demo Extravaganza.
- Community voting lasts through September 26.
What do I win:
- First place winner to receives a Salmon Fishing Charter and lodging in Ocean Shores Washington.
Watch this video to see what your day will be like! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se3M4LDGTOc
(Travel to/from Ocean Shores Washington not supplied.)
- If you are unable to make it to Ocean Shores Washington we will certainly come up with another cool reward.
Note: Your submission does NOT need to be a new demo! You can definitely show off a demos you have created earlier...and we are hoping our Apps of the month winners from the community gallery will be entering to show off their incredible work!