1. Navigate to https://make.powerapps.com
2. Click Solutions (if Already Available) else create a new Solution and add New Table or Existing Table
3. Create a new Field inside that Table (Start Date)
4. Create another field called End Date
5. Save the Table
6. Create a Whole Number Field as Calculated
7. Click Calculation --> It will save the table and open a Separate Tab.
8. Once the Page Opens add following Condition
9. Add DiffInHours (It is used to find difference between two dates)
10. Write below Query in the Action Field
11. Now add
Fields into the Form.
12. Open a new Record and Input Date and Click Save
Positive Number : (End Date is Future)
Negative Number : (End Date is Past)
That's it 🙂
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.