I have created two PCF controls and a solution for them. After importing the solution, the list of controls on Add control dialog goes empty. Also the built-in controls disappear. Any ideas what is wrong or how to start debugging?
I have used "pcf push" to test. This works fine.
I have one solution with two controls. I have increased version numbers for controls and solution.
I built the solution using "msbuild /t:build /restore /p:configuration=Release".
The issue is the same on multiple environments.
I'm using version 1.2 of PCF.
After import, the solution and its contents look OK on CE solutions. There are no import errors.
Hi @Mikko_K ,
How do you built your solution? Using "msbuild /t:build /restore /p:configuration=Release" command?
Have you taken a try with the Solution functionality in PowerApps web portal (https://make.powerapps.com)?
Could you please share a screenshot about this issue within your app?
Please consider take a try with the Solution functionality in PowerApps web portal (https://make.powerapps.com), then check if the issue is solved.
More details about the Solution in PowerApps, please check the following article:
- I built using "msbuild /t:build /restore /p:configuration=Release".
- Attached manifest.xml (ControlManifest.Input.xml).
- Attached solution.xml
As for clarification for questions above,
1. Build -> success
2. Import solution -> success
3. Go to solution editor, open a form for edit, add a field -> success
4. Change the control of the field from the default to my control -> can't do that, the list to choose from is empty. Also, the built-in CE components have disappeared from the list.
So the problem is not with the component itself (it works when I update it using "push").
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.