cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerApps Staff GregHurlmanMSFT
PowerApps Staff

Re: PCF Control Question

OK, thanks -- I'm going to try to repro in a matching environment; will follow up.

JoCas
Level: Powered On

Thanks @GregHurlmanMSFT !

PowerApps Staff

@JoCas @sheldoncopper73 I've been able to repro your exact problem, and have created a bug to get the issue resolved; thanks for bringing it to our attention!

DannyJia
Level: Power Up

When do you plan to fix the issue? All my controls are broken and it is really a disaster.

PowerApps Staff

All, I apologize for this -- there was an issue that we had already caught, but had not made it out to all of our production servers yet. The fix should be deployed everywhere on July 27th.

In the meantime, if you want to work around the issue you can remove the apiVersion attribute from your component's compiled ControlManifest.xml file. Please note that this attribute will need to be in place for production use upon release, but it will work without it for now.

DannyJia

Thank you for you quick response, Greg.

I extracted the zip file, removed apiversion attribute, increased the version number and compressed it to a zip file. After deploying it is working perfectly.

Thanks you again for the workaround.

Hey @GregHurlmanMSFT any updates regarding context bug we checked it today but it is still unresolved.

PowerApps Staff

@sheldoncopper73 It should be resolved now; a fix for the known issue made it everywhere on Friday. If it's still not working for you, can you post the server version, client version, and session ID you have in the environment where it's not working? To find it, open a Unified Interface app, click the gear icon in the upper right next to your name, click About, and copy the information there.

EDIT: One more thing: can you post your current ControlManifest.Input.xml file? If at some point you removed this section, you'll need to put it back.

<feature-usage>
     <uses-feature name="Utility" required="true" />
     <uses-feature name="WebAPI" required="true" />
</feature-usage>

kenhan

Hi,

It seems Lookup.Simple is not accepted by PCF cli.

of-type="Lookup.Simple" 

I have received the following error:

[pcf-1014] [Error] Manifest validation error: instance.manifest.control[0].property[0].$.of-type is not one of enum values: Whole.None,TwoOptions,DateAndTime.DateOnly,DateAndTime.DateAndTime,Decimal,Enum,FP,Multiple,Currency,OptionSet,SingleLine.Email,SingleLine.Text,SingleLine.TextArea,SingleLine.URL,SingleLine.Ticker,SingleLine.Phone

Any idea?

Thanks in advance 

PowerApps Staff HemantG
PowerApps Staff

Lookup is not supported type for PCF yet. We are evaluating this for.future release .

Hemant

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,613)