cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TanguyT
Level 8

TwoOptions property with type Input just let the possibility to bind to a boolean attribute

I added a property of type TwoOptions with a usage "input" but it renders only the possibility to bound to a boolean attribute. 

I would have expected to see the possibility to select a Yes/No radio button or tick a checkbox

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps Staff jolake
Power Apps Staff

Re: TwoOptions property with type Input just let the possibility to bind to a boolean attribute

Hi Tanguy,

At this time, the form editor experience is limited and only allows TwoOptions parameters to recieve the value of a field.

If you'd like to see this functionality expanded to allow for customizer set values, please submit your suggestion as a new ask via aka.ms/PCFIdeas

Thanks,

-John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Power Apps Staff jolake
Power Apps Staff

Re: TwoOptions property with type Input just let the possibility to bind to a boolean attribute

Hi Tanguy,

At this time, the form editor experience is limited and only allows TwoOptions parameters to recieve the value of a field.

If you'd like to see this functionality expanded to allow for customizer set values, please submit your suggestion as a new ask via aka.ms/PCFIdeas

Thanks,

-John

View solution in original post

Highlighted
TanguyT
Level 8

I just did : link

But it is quite weird that you did not implemented this for all primitive types... it does not seem so complicated to display a radion button list with True/False.

TwoOptions fields is just the first type that comes to my mind when thinking about configuration

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,903)