Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikko_K
Level: Powered On

pac pcf push fails

Hi,

I'm getting the following errors using pac pcf push:

C:\Users\<user>\.nuget\packages\microsoft.powerapps.msbuild.solution\1.0.6\build\Microsoft.PowerApps.MSBuild.Solution.targets(98,5): error : Project Reference with output path 0, is not a valid PowerApps Component Type [C:\<component>\obj\PowerAppsTools_dev\PowerAppsTools_dev.cdsproj]
C:\Users\<user>\.nuget\packages\microsoft.powerapps.msbuild.solution\1.0.6\build\Microsoft.PowerApps.MSBuild.Solution.targets(98,5): error : Cds component type not supported [C:\<component>\obj\PowerAppsTools_dev\PowerAppsTools_dev.cdsproj]

Any ideas? The error comes at stage "Building the temporary solution wrapper...".

I have been adding and removing the component as part of a solution before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff Craig-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Re: pac pcf push fails

Please see my post about fully updating to v1.*.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Component-Framework/PowerApps-CLI-September-update/m-p...

From what you decribe, this looks like you may have a mismatch of versions. Let me know if following the instructions in the link above solves your issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff Craig-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Please see my post about fully updating to v1.*.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Component-Framework/PowerApps-CLI-September-update/m-p...

From what you decribe, this looks like you may have a mismatch of versions. Let me know if following the instructions in the link above solves your issue.

View solution in original post

Mikko_K
Level: Powered On

This fixed push not working. However, I still had the original problem which I hoped this push to fix: my component is not available for use in a field, even if I can see it in CRM solution and I could use it the first time I tried.

This one was fixed by making sure my components are fully uninstalled from the system and doing push again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 234 members 5,096 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: