cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Access to PowerApps

Hi!

I have an employee who uses an App through PowerApp with no issue. I recently created one for the team and when she goes to click on it she is unable to use it because her account is outdated. However, the other App she is still able to access with no issue. Anyone know the reason why?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Access to PowerApps

Hi @cwittmai ,

Do you mean that one account could run some apps but could not run some other apps?

This should be about license and permission problem.

Firstly, please check this account's license:

settings->plans

5201.PNG

You could only view the valid licenses here. These expired ones will not be here.

Please check the apps' connectors.

Different connectors need different license.

Here 's a doc about license for your reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/pricing-billing-skus

Secondly, please make sure that you have give this account enough permission on this app and the data source that this app uses.

Please notice that you need to give external permission on CDS, if you use CDS as data source.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi Phoebe,

Thank you for the feedback. Yes I meant she was able to run some apps but not others. When viewing the plans she was registered for it listed Power Apps for Office 365 so I don't understand why she had that issue. She has access to the app as a user. I extended her trial. Why was she not able to access if she has the Power Apps for Office 365 plan?

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cwittmai ,

Please tell me this app's connectors.

Office365 license has many limitations.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Announcing

Class of 2020- Season 2

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,144)