cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shoera

Access to power apps community program

Hi,

I always get the following error when try to join community program with my work account to create individual environment:

We're sorry, we weren't able to get you started with the Power Apps Community program. Please try again.
If you've gotten this message more than once,

DO you have an idea how to fix it?

thanks in advance,

thomas
1 REPLY 1
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi@shoera,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, do you want to create an environment using the community plan?

Could you please tell me which license do you have, already a user with Office 365 or Dynamics 365 plans, or, nothing?

If you are an existing user of PowerApps with Office 365 or Dynamics 365 plans, you could surely  create an individual environment for yourself to explore and learn more about PowerApps.

If you just sign up with your work or school account, you will be redirected to web.powerapps.com and will land in your individual environment which is generated automatically by default. In a word, you could not create an environment using the community plan with no license.

For more details, please check this blog fore reference.

PowerApps Community Plan 

Hope it could help.

Regards,

Qi

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,442)