cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Admin for multiple Tenants using same login credentials

I am a D365 / PowerApps admin for multiple Tenants. For a few of them I have been added as a (Guest) user to their organization using the same credentials that I use for my home organization. When I go to make.powerapps.com or admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com I see all of my home company Environments listed for my home Tenant but do not see a way to switch Tenants. Am I missing something or is it not possible to use the same login credentials for different Tenants? I can work around this by going to the environment and using the Advanced Settings menu and getting to System settings / customizations that way but as more is switched to the new Power Platform I'm looking to see if I missed a way or if there will be a way in the future to switch Tenants?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Admin for multiple Tenants using same login credentials

Hi @TVlasic ,

Do you want to switch tenants within your PowerApps Web Portal or Power Platform Admin Center?

If you want to switch tenants within your PowerApps Web Portal or Power Platform Admin Center, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

There is no option supported in PowerApps Web Portal or Power Platform Admin Center to switch tenants under same login credential.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @TVlasic ,

Do you want to switch tenants within your PowerApps Web Portal or Power Platform Admin Center?

If you want to switch tenants within your PowerApps Web Portal or Power Platform Admin Center, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

There is no option supported in PowerApps Web Portal or Power Platform Admin Center to switch tenants under same login credential.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you for confirming Kris. I wanted to make sure I had not missed something. I have the workaround of going to the Environment and using Advanced Settings to get to Customizations but that uses the old experience. I would prefer to move to the newer Power Platform / Power Apps experience. I will submit an Idea. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Users online (8,474)