cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
realolap
Level: Powered On

Allow pooling of allowed number of environments to tenant

Each P2 liscense comes with the abillity to create 2 production environments, but at the moment that is 2 pr actual named user, not 2 pr P2 liscense in the tenant.

I would like that to change, simularely to the way it works with Flow minutes, so that the number of environments available for creation by the tenant administrator is equal to the total number of liscensed environments.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Allow pooling of allowed number of environments to tenant

Hi @realolap ,

I think this cannot be achieved so far. You might want to try to add an idea in below PowerApps idea forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @realolap ,

Plan2 can create up to two Trial environments and two Production environments. What did you mean by "actual named user" instead of the Plan2 licensed users? Did you mean that users that are not given the PowerApps Plan2 in your tenant can also creates 2 Production environments? If so, please check if these users have the Dynamics 365 Plans/Dynamics 365 Apps Plans. These licenses also have the ability to create two Trial environments and two Production environments.

Regards,

Mona

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
realolap
Level: Powered On

Hi Mona thanks for your reply.
What I meant was, if we have a 100 P2 licenses in our tenant, then I would like as the administrator of that tenant to be able to create up to 200 environments. Preferably I would also like to remove P2 license holders right to do it themselves.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @realolap ,

I think this cannot be achieved so far. You might want to try to add an idea in below PowerApps idea forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (7,136)