cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

App not opening on all computers

I have shortcut to my App on our Terminal Server (Windows Server 2016) which all of my users login to and also a shortcut to the same App on their local PC (Windows 10). The App load and runs fine on the Terminal Server, however, on the Local PC the App just continues to try and load. Any ideas what could cause this? I checked Permissions/Security and everything is correct. Thank you.

Screenshot from Local PC (Windows 10)

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @thunter,

Which OS do you create your app on? Windows Server 2016 or Windows 10?

Do you share your app with other users within your Organization?

Currently, I could not reproduce your issue on my side. Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then try it again to check if the issue is solved.

Please also check if you have share your app with other users within your Org with proper permission (Can Use or Can Edit).

In addition, I found that you use IE browser to run your app, is it true? If you use Internet Explorer 11 to run your app, please make sure that the Compatibility View option has been turned off within your browser. You could also take a try to run your app with other browsers, then check if the issue still exists.

The Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers might block the launch of a URL or website that’s in protected mode or a lower security zone than the website in which the app is loaded. To resolve this issue,  change the security and privacy settings for your browser.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I created the App in Chrome Office 365 on Server 2016. I am trying to open the App on IE 11 on Windows 10 PC. It opens okay in Chrome on Windows 10 PC but not IE 11. I have flushed DNS and changed Security Settings and Compatibility View but it still will not show in IE 11.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Users online (9,629)