cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Audit logging

We have a Product entity on which Audit tracing is enabled. Noticed that after enabling auditing a audit log entry is getting recorded every 2 minutes even though there are no changes made to the data and changes, if any, made to any of the fields and saved do not get saved. Has anyone experienced such issue?

As the audit logs are getting logged every 2 minutes we are unable to keep Auditing enabled, any help will be appreciated   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Audit logging

Hi @adnanp ,

Did you verify if you have any Flows/Workflows running in the environment that might be triggering the Audit Logs?

If the data is being altered, even if to the same value then Auditing will log an entry.

If not, I would suggest to raise this issue as a Service Request through the Power Platform Admin Center, so this issue can be investigated more thoroughly.    

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Are you able to share a screenshot of what the audit log looks like? What does the audit log say is changing?

Usually in this scenario there is a background process running, which you probably don’t know about. Have you checked the System Jobs?
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi HSheild,

I am unable to share any screenshot, when i looked at the audit logs (that is every 2 minutes) it shows few fields have been updated but old & new values are same there is no change

Also looked at System Jobs and except the standard system jobs running every 1 hour do not see any system job that impacts the entity i am working on

Thanks,

Adnan

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @adnanp ,

Did you verify if you have any Flows/Workflows running in the environment that might be triggering the Audit Logs?

If the data is being altered, even if to the same value then Auditing will log an entry.

If not, I would suggest to raise this issue as a Service Request through the Power Platform Admin Center, so this issue can be investigated more thoroughly.    

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,450)