Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
interfacemirror
Advocate I
Advocate I

Azure S2S Authentication application registration cmdlet

Hello

Is there any cmdlet which allows me to create an application in Azure account linked with my Dynamics environment and register CRM web api through impersonation? I would like to automate the process of creation of Application user in Dynamics using cmdlet. 

I tried using Azure cmdlet. It allows me to create application in the Azure account linked with my Dynamics environment but since the Azure account does not have any subscription, it does not allow me to create Service Principle which is required for S2S Authentication.

Any help would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @interfacemirror ,

Are you trying to create PowerApps app or what? You could see all the PowerShell Cmdlets for PowerApps below:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/gdpr-admin-powershell-cmdlets/

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello Mona

I have a power app and I would like to register an application in Azure AD with rights to impersonate CRM API so I can call CRM Web API.

For the clarification: I want to implement the the below link using Power App cmdlet.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/common-data-service/walkthrough-register-app-az... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Users online (73,008)