cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
virakones
Resolver II
Resolver II

[Bug] Powerapps for Teams - Phantom App on Home Screen?

Hello,

I have a couple Powerapps for Teams environments (i.e. Teams groups) that I work out of alone.

• One a "development" environment
  • One "test" environment

So far, I've managed to export solutions between the two environments quickly and easily.

Recently however, there was duplicate unmanaged app that I deleted directly out of the default solution in the main browser based Flow solutions dashboard. I then imported my solution package including the same named app - but this time Teams adds a date timestamp to the app to avoid having the same name.

However, since I deleted the app that was originally in the default solution - it's showing up in the initial Home screen for "recent apps" but when I click into "See more", I get the "Your Team hasn't built anything yet." message. To avoid confusion I've had to rename the app (because I can still edit it for some reason) but I'm just not sure at all where this app is currently located considering that it's also no longer in the default solution of this environment.

Note: that this Phantom App is not from a managed solution, so does not appear in "Installed Apps" either.

Picture below of the Home Screen

Home Screen Phantom App.PNG

When clicking into "See More ->" the app is not there (again, note that this one is not an "installed app" that was part of the imported solution)

Home Screen Phantom App missing.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Disregard - found the apps instead in the Powerapps Admin portal instead and managed to remove it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
virakones
Resolver II
Resolver II

Adding to this - 

Powerapps for Teams is not accessible via web browser from the regular Powerapps portal, you have to sign into Power Automate > navigate to solutions > find your app in default solution or your imported solution.

I have managed to find the "phantom apps" - they are found if you follow the above steps and enter the default solution and select an app. Then when you select your app > right-click into details > select versions tab, new breadcrumbs appear where you can access "Apps" from the Power Automate dashboard. This is where all my phantom apps appear. However, when I go to delete, nothing happens... 

Again, the above is in accessible from the regular Powerapps portal for Powerapps made in Teams.

9c3f98ad-b210-49f4-bf55-b6423058efd7.gif

Disregard - found the apps instead in the Powerapps Admin portal instead and managed to remove it.

View solution in original post

Hi,

Thanks for your follow up post. I am glad that you were able to get this working for you. Hopefully this will prove useful to future communities users.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (49,169)