cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobMixon
Frequent Visitor

Bypass Consent with MFA Enabled

Greetings,

I have a PowerShell script that has been working with the following snippet of code:

$oCredentials = Get-Credential -Message "Please enter your admin credentials" -UserName $sUserName

Add-PowerAppsAccount -Username $oCredentials.UserName -Password $oCredentials.Password

Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent -AppName $sAppGUID

MFA has been enabled and the above snippet fails. Can someone please tell me how to accomplish the same when MFA is enabled?

Thank you,

Bob

2 REPLIES 2
kierian
Microsoft
Microsoft

please confirm user executing command global admin have an access to the app as co owner role 

BobMixon
Frequent Visitor

Yes, both are true; the user account is a global admin and a co-owner of the power app. Can this be done with an account that has MFA enabled? Everything I've read indicates to use a service account without MFA enabled.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (39,447)