cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanW
Level: Powered On

CDS Upgrage Error

I have had errors at every stage of the upgrade process and an open ticket with Microsoft since February 8th.  The last communication from them was 5 days ago where they told me the error on stage one could be ignored and I should just try to finalize the upgrade.  I tried and that failed as well.  The error Im getting now on finalize is:

DataError: Errors to migrate From CDM QuotationLine to CDS2 cdmtmp_quotationlines , exported record count 12 but imported record count 0, error count 12

I updated the ticket and have recieved no response.  Has anyone else encountered this error and found a resolution to it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanW

Re: CDS Upgrage Error

I got a note from support yesterday stating the product team has noted my issue across multiple customers and that they had made some updates.  Asked me to reset the upgrade process and try again, which I did.  It took nearly 7 hours to complete, but it did complete succesfully this time.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HVermeulen

I have a similar issue on Step 1. Mine doesn't even give me an oiption to finalise step 1. I only get the option to reset the Upgrade and try again - which I've done more than 10 times now. No response from support either.

elinur

I have the same problem: DataError and exported record count is huge, imported record count is 0. I've done a massive google search and read about same problem with others too - no solutions or replys so far to any one of them. Getting so stressed about this. I'm worried I will loose important data. I hope we will get an answer soon!

Highlighted
DanW

I got a note from support yesterday stating the product team has noted my issue across multiple customers and that they had made some updates.  Asked me to reset the upgrade process and try again, which I did.  It took nearly 7 hours to complete, but it did complete succesfully this time.

DanW

View solution in original post

elinur

Great to hear that! My database is massive and it took about 48hours to make a first try... Clicked reset upgrade today so I'll perhaps know how did it go after two days.

HVermeulen

The update worked for me too, but now I cant progress past step 3? Did you have any issues with Step 3?

HVermeulen

The update worked for me too, but now I cant progress past step 3? Did you have any issues with Step 3?

elinur

First step went through with some minor errors. Now in step 2 I have to update 15 flows and powerapps so I'm still in the process of doing that. I'll let you know how step 3 is going when I get there! Nice to hear about your experiences too! What was the error in step 3? Did you get any support from MS yet?

aandrade

Re: CDS Upgrage Error - NOT SOLVED

Continues to be an issue, I upgraded last Friday (3/08) and this morning (3/14) and keep receiving same error message: DataWarning: Warning to migrate From CDM Retrofit_Tracking_Tool_ to CDS2 new_retrofit_tracking_tools , exported record count 159 but imported record count 146, error count 13

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Users Online
Currently online: 132 members 5,094 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: