cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate III
Advocate III

Can I Share a PowerApp with Azure AD Guest User?

There is a post from 2016 about not being able to "Share" a PowerApp with B2B guest users. This is now available in Power BI:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-expands-access-to-intelligence-for-external-guest-...

so I find it hard to believe that it's not available in Power Apps yet. However, when I try to "Share" with a B2B Guest user (they have a Office 365 E3 account and Power Apps license in their own tenant so it's not a license issue) I get an error "[Guest user email address] is not in your organization's directory", which makes no sense because I can see it in my list of users in my directory.

Do I need to give the Guest user some special access in my Azure Active Directory in order for share a Power App with them? Has anybody been able to successfully share with B2B Guest users?

If not, this really restricts the usefulness of Power Apps!

Thanks,

Kathryn

38 REPLIES 38
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello, 

We hear your request and understand this is one of the important feature that will unblock a lot of your app scenarios. We are actively working on it. It will be part of our Oct release note so please look out for it. While the feature is not yet done, please drop me an email if you are interested in being an early adopter. 

Thanks,

Linh

litran@MSFT

is this released now?

Hi,

I would be interested in being an early adopter. Please can you provide your email address?

Thanks

Jason

same here.

Hi Linh,

thanks for your answer. I am interested to be an early adopter.

BR,
Joël
Frequent Visitor

Me too, I'm interested in being an early adopter

Thanks

Hello! I'm interested in being an early adopter

Thanks
Frequent Visitor

I would also love to be in on the testing.

thx

i replayed to you but didn't get back any feed. Can i know when can i be able to use this features please? it is important form to understand if powerapps is the right platform for my company project or not!

Waitng feeds, best regards.

Andi

There are many project hold on due to this requirement. Keen to be included as an early adopter. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Users online (10,772)