cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoE
Regular Visitor

Can't add connections of "CoE Core - Teams" and "CoE Core - O365 Outlook" when importing CenterofExcellenceCoreComponents_3.13_managed solution to install CoE, help please,

Hi All,

I was trying to install CoE to my trial account (I just created a trial account to test CoE installation).

However, when I was trying to import the CenterofExcellenceCoreComponents_3.13_managed file, and add connections, I got error when add "CoE Core - Teams" and "CoE Core - O365 Outlook".

I am wondering this may be caused by that I don't have O365 Outlook and Teams linked to my Power Apps trial account. 

Does that mean I can not install CoE to my trial account? or if there is a solution to overcome this error?

Thanks a lot

Peter 

4 REPLIES 4
pabloperalta
Frequent Visitor

hi @CoE 

Make sure the trial account you're using has associated a Microsoft 365 (Office 365) license. 

You'll need that to connect to Teams, Outlook and I guess the Office 365 connections as well.

Hope it helps.

PP

Hi PP,

Thank you so much for your help, the trial account is the one from Power apps platform (Get free) link, I don't know how to make it connect to Teams and Outlook. I searched a lot resource, no clues yet. 

If anybody know how to make it work, please let me know, much appreciated. 

Peter

pabloperalta
Frequent Visitor

np @CoE 

you can start a Microsoft 365 trial from office 365 admin center > billing > purchase services.

after you initiate the trial, make sure your user has the license assigned (from same portal, active users).

then try again importing the solution and creating the missing connections.

hope it helps, let us know.

thank you

PP

Hi PP, thanks for your help, before trying it, I just want to confirm if I need to purchase the service.

I wouldn't do it if I need the pay the money. please let me know, thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,018)