cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Cannot see more than 50 users to change sharing permissions.

Hi,

I've created an app that is shared with roughly 500 staff members at my organization and is used on a daily basis. I'd like to change somebody's permissions from "User" to "Co-Owner" so that they may share the app with new users, but when I go to the permissions list I can only see the first 50 users who are shared on the app - the list blanks out after that (you can see the image I attached).

Is there another place I can access the list of users and change their permissions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Nevermind! I figured it out - I had to click on the last person in the list and wait multiple times for the list to load. An administrator can close or delete this question. Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Nevermind! I figured it out - I had to click on the last person in the list and wait multiple times for the list to load. An administrator can close or delete this question. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you for your Solution, even i am facing this issue but still i am not able to see more than 50 Users in the list, any idea?

Highlighted

Thank you, its worked for me in different way, i have selected the last user and waited for some time but dint work, finally after selecting last person i have clicked on F12 (Function key), it  loaded the remaining users, i have tested  same in IE,chrome and edge Browser, everywhere f12 worked fine .

some scripts are getting loaded after f12 , so its working perfectly fine after that.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Users online (7,263)