cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deg85
Helper I
Helper I

Center of Excellence Starter Kit: Cannot find Admin | Sync Template v3 (Check Deleted) Flow for

Im setting up the Center of Excellence Starter Kit on a Prod environment but I cannot find the Admin | Sync Template v3 (Check Deleted) flow which needs to be turned on as part of the set up. Has its name been changed or maybe it is no longer required?  This is the list of flows i do have:

deg85_0-1628667314890.png

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Mark

5 REPLIES 5
joe_hannes_col
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hello @deg85,

I believe this flow is now called "CLEANUP - Admin | Sync Template v3 (Check Deleted)".

HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @deg85 , what version of the Center of Excellence - Core Components solution do you have?  I have version 2.2.20210707.3 and it contains the flow prefixed with "CLEANUP"

HSheild_1-1628668332675.png

deg85
Helper I
Helper I

ahh thanks! it was still loading and did not immediately see it! thanks

deg85
Helper I
Helper I

it still didnt work, getting Failed to activate component(s). Connection Id missing for connection reference logical name 'admin_PowerPlatformAdminCoEConnection'. but i guess that is a different issue now

HSheild
Super User
Super User

@deg85 , check that the Connection Reference with that name has a connection set properly.  You will have to do this via the Default Solution

HSheild_0-1628671043062.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,015)