I welcome your thoughts on the following scenario:
1. We published an app with a service account.
2. We changed the display name of the service account in AD.
3. The account appears correct (new name is present) in AAD/O365 admin center.
4. We created a new PowerApp while logged in as the service account (logout/login after the name change synched)
5. We shared the app. Notification email included the new display name.
6. But the apps list shows the new app with Owner and Modified By reading as the old display name. Several weeks went by without any change to the display name, so it does not appear to be a sync or timer job type of issue.
This is a cosmetic issue that our leadership wants to address. I suppose a workaround would be to create a new account with the desired display name, and create the app with that. Is there any way around this? I'm just not sure how PowerApps is holding on to the old display name.
Any thoughts? In this case (see screenshot) we just want to remove the <Do Not Reply>.