cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

CoE Start kit "Developer Compliance Center" app how to share? (Permission - forbidden)

I have setup the CoE starter kit in a separate environment - when sharing this app according to documentation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/guidance/coe/setup-governance-components#share-apps-...

You just need to share with app creators (I am assuming for other environments) that have a proper license.

My users fail loading data in the app because they do not have access to CoE Environment CDS data. 

access_denied.PNG

I have tried sharing with different Permission roles - some help but most still leave some data "forbidden". If I tick of ALL ROLES then the app works for the user - but they are also practically full admin on the CoE enviroment - which isn't very nice. And probably not the idea.

What permission to give the shared user (app creators) for the app to work and not exposing the full CoE enviroment to the users?

What_permissions.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,695)