cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[CoE Starter Kit] - Setup Audit Log sync Problem

Hello Team,

Almost finished setting up CoE!!  Hung up on 3. Import the Flow Template SyncAuditLogs.zip part e. Connect the Connections.  I was able to fix all connections except the last one: Office 365 Audit Logs resource type Office 365 Audit Logs Connection. There are no connections listed when I do a refresh list.... and I have created the connection already.  This is preventing me from importing the flow.

I've attached two screenshots: 1) Import screen 2) connections list.

Any help is much appreciated as I have a demo tomorrow 😞

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Re: Center of Excellence: Import Sync Audit Log

Hi!

I was adviced that custom connector should be named exactly same than in template (Office 365 Audit Logs).

But I have still same issue. Can't pick right connection during import.

Highlighted

Re: [CoE Starter Kit] - Setup Audit Log sync Problem

Same here....  I just deleted the custom connector and tried again with the name Office 365 Audit Logs and still no luck.  Any of the folks on the PowerApps CAT team seeing this?  

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@pmcgowen @TimoPertila  thanks for posting your question here. Please try importing again, I believe there was a recent fix to the packaging feature

Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Thanks, this is working now!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,207)