cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davetheteamsguy
Helper I
Helper I

CoE Toolkit Developer Compliance Center - any way to run it without a premium license?

Subject pretty much says it all.  I like the concept behind the compliance center app in the CoE toolkit, but the requirement for all of my makers to have a premium license to use it isn't really optimal or cost effective.  Has anyone found any creative ways to run the app using the Power Platform entitlements from the Microsoft 365 license?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

There is a version of the CoE toolkit that can be installed inside Teams.  It doesn't require a Premium license.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

There is a version of the CoE toolkit that can be installed inside Teams.  It doesn't require a Premium license.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
davetheteamsguy
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks - Does that have all of the same functionality as the non-Teams toolkit?

davetheteamsguy
Helper I
Helper I

Ah disregard that - documentation is my friend.  Lack of telemetry from the audit log in the Teams version steers me toward the Production version.  Thanks for the answer!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,817)