cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dalebid1
Helper I
Helper I

CoE outlook 365 flows

Hi we aren't currently using Outlook 365 at our company, and need a service account which is enabled to use it to send emails via the flows in the CoE, unfortunately we have a bit of a knowledge gap around what we need creating to enable this, outside of the power platform most of the team we have put in place  has limited exposure to office 365 and we need to be very specific in what we ask the team that supports it for us, if there are any guides that show exactly what we need to setup or any advice it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FCGALLEG
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Dalebid1,

This is the oficial guide:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/introducing-the-powerapps-center-of-excellence-starter-ki...

In case that you need send email, you can try to send email using the outlook connector instead of office 365 Outlook.

Please, let me know if it is not you are looking for.

Javier

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FCGALLEG
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Dalebid1,

This is the oficial guide:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/introducing-the-powerapps-center-of-excellence-starter-ki...

In case that you need send email, you can try to send email using the outlook connector instead of office 365 Outlook.

Please, let me know if it is not you are looking for.

Javier

View solution in original post

Thanks for the advice

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,036)