cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndrewHolding
Frequent Visitor

Connection Reference not visible for selection in flow

Hi,

Working with a client who is building a solution that has some cloud flows. They have created connection references in the solution but when they try to change the connection within the flow the reference is not showing. Normally "Other Connections" shows up here.

AndrewHolding_0-1634085857792.png

The user is a system admin in the environment. I have checked other tenants and we can see "Other References" like normal.

Is this a permissions issue or something?

Appreciate any help.

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @AndrewHolding , I have seen this before when the flow was originally created outside of a solution. To resolve the issue I put the flow into its own solution, exported as unmanaged and imported again. I was then able to add connection references to the flow.

I hope that works for you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @AndrewHolding , I have seen this before when the flow was originally created outside of a solution. To resolve the issue I put the flow into its own solution, exported as unmanaged and imported again. I was then able to add connection references to the flow.

I hope that works for you

View solution in original post

Hi @HSheild ,

The client has confirmed that this was the case. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,178)