Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Himanshu_Itoria
Microsoft
Microsoft

Created Environment access

Hello everyone,

I have created a Sandbox environment using tip.admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments. I have pushed a PCF solution to the environment and now want to add the solution to a blank canvas app.

However, I don't know how I can access the created environment in makepowerapps portal.

I would be glad to get any leads on it. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @Himanshu_Itoria 

You can select the environment from the top right corner of make.powerapps.com.  I have noticed that sometimes it takes a little while for the environment to appear if you've only just gained access to it.

HSheild_0-1655092256015.png

Himanshu_Itoria
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thanks @HSheild . But the environment doesn't appear there although I have created it few days back. 

Importantly I haven't created the environment in default admin centre. Instead I have created in tip.admin. Please check it in the attached files and I would be glad to get your insights on it.

HSheild
Super User
Super User

Hi @Himanshu_Itoria 

Oh I see.  I have never heard of the tip.admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com site before.  What is it for?

I don't think I am going to be a lot of use here sorry.  Hopefully someone else knows.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,581)