cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ninocapo
Helper I
Helper I

Creating "Environment" type DLP policies using the 2018-11-01 schema version.

Is there a way to create an "Environment" type dlp policy with the "2018-11-01" schema version? 

5 REPLIES 5
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

I don't think you can create DLP policies in the environment with legacy schema versions.  Once the system is updated those schemas are no longer accessible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ninocapo ,

What did you mean by "Environment" type? You can only add connectors to DLP, not environments.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

If I'm a Global Admin the New-AdminDlpPolicy will allow me to create a tenant-wide or environment specific policy and set the schema version accordingly.  If I am not a Global Admin, but still have a Plan 2 license, I cannot create a policy for my environments using the PowerShell module.  As we try to automate as much as we, I'm not sure how to programmaticlly create/update/delete a DLP policy that will allow me to include both the http and or custom connectors.  

Hi @ninocapo ,

Check if below documentation could help:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/Admin_PowerApps/message-id/1108

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-monli-msft   I'm not sure the link you included was correct.  It creates a reply to your response.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,284)