cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Integration Dynamics 365 F&O entities keep loading

I'm exploring data integration, I created a project for F&O to CDS but I have a problem when adding task.
The entity for Dynamic 365 keeps loading(waited for hours). Could someone enlighten me what I should check to fix this? 

I already tried the connection for F&O and there is nothing wrong. tested it by creating a powerapps app, adding a gallery and load data from customers entity.  Data is shown there.

2019-07-17 13_28_22-Window.png

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I think this issue may be related to the HTTP call sent from your PowerApps to your Dynamics 365 F&O server.

Firstly, please make sure that your Network is in a good condition on your side. Also please consider remove the Dynamics 365 F&O connection from your PowerApps, then re-add a new connection to your Dynamics 365 F&O instance, then re-try your Data Integration Project task again, check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider clear cache of your browser, then sign in your PowerApps again, try your Data Integration Project task agian, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (27,571)