cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerAppDevelop

Database Capacity PowerApps

Hello,

i am currently creating a small model driven app for my customer. 

It is planned to use the PowerApps Per App Plan with an included database capacity of 50 mb. 

I have created a trial environment to show the app to my customer. What i have seen and what is confusing me is that the database capacity is already at 1GB without writing one byte to the cds. 

Does ist mean my customer has to buy a powerapps per app plan plus additional database storage of 1 GB ?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Carsten_Growth
Power Apps
Power Apps

a per app plan entitles for a 50 MB DB capacity per license + 400 MB file capacity per license. But you also get a default capacity which information can be found inside the license guide. So for a per app license you get 1GB DB capacity, 20GB file capacity and 2GB Log capacity.
Each environment provisioning has a cost of 1GB, which means you provision/deploy the first environment the 1GB capacity will be allocated for this. But as you bought for instance 10 per app licenses you would have additional 10x50MB = 500MB extra DB capacity.

HTH

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (986)