cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mi_gu
Frequent Visitor

Dataverse Capacity limited by 1 GB

Our O365 admins have recently provided us with a new tenant intended for developing and running model-driven PowerApps.

Our architecture plan is based on multiple environments according to ALM environment strategy

We were told by the admins that the new tenant is fully licensed so that we can start with the implementation.

However the new tenant’s capacity appears to be  limited (to 1 GB) so that it’s not possible to create additional environments.  In addition we can’t see any storage capacity’s extension because of the licensed users added to the new tenant.

Could someone please tell me which kind of licensing / subscription is missing for the new tenant, so that I can point our admins to the right path..

Users.png

Based on my previous experience, I 'd expect to have initial Dataverse DB size of 10 GB an  + additionally allocated space for every licensed user. Like here

old.png 

4 REPLIES 4
dpoggemann
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @mi_gu ,

You are correct, with at least 1 Power Apps Per User license you should be allocated 10 GB for your tenant and you should also be allocated space of 250MB per additional Per User License.  You should open a case with Microsoft if this is what you are seeing because it is not correct.

Thanks,

Drew

EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @mi_gu, is this resolved now? Sometimes it does take some time to properly reflect. Cheers 

Hi .

Unfortunately it's still the same . I'm just wondering if it worth it  removing ( by means of removing user licenses in O365 admin center)  and  re-adding users back to the environment

EricRegnier
Super User II
Super User II

You can try that. Silly comment but ensure it’s in the new tenant, not the old one. Also, what type of tenant is it? Trial, CDX, standard paid subscription? If it doesn’t work I would submit ticket at Microsoft...

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (63,769)