cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pjcov
Level: Powered On

Default environment CDS database 120983% over no resources

I have a Office 365 dev tenant which I've had for many years. The default environment was upgraded again over a year ago. Haven't used it for a while and now notice that on the power platform admin site, the capacity for the default environment states:

Database1210.83/0 MB
120983% over

It had no apps and one flow - an approval, which I have now deleted. Storage capacity states that the table with the most data is WebResourceBase (503 MB) which is steadily increasing and RibbonClientMetadataBase (176MB) which jumped from 83 MB on 6th Feb and is also increasing daily. As I believe the database should be 0MB as I have no apps or flows, how do clear or reset the database associated with the default environment.

2 REPLIES 2
pjcov
Level: Powered On

Re: Default environment CDS database 120983% over no resources

On more research - the only app in the default environment is the Solution Health Hub. This must be the culprit for generating the data.

HSheild
Level 10

Re: Default environment CDS database 120983% over no resources

Hi @pjcov 

This is a bit of a hot topic at the moment.  Your post is the 4th I've seen in the past few weeks on this issue.  I don't think anyone has any answers.

In the post below @ThomUoC  said that he has raised a ticket with Microsoft to get clarity on this.  Follow the post for updates.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Common-Data-Service-for-Apps/O365-licence-but-exceeding-Capacity...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (8,128)