cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PavanK20

Do we have any cmdlet function to install d365 apps for environment

Hello Team,

I am trying to automate the powerapps environment creation through powershell script, but i am unable to find any supported functions/cmdlets to pass the parameters which app user wanted to install i.e., (Sales, service etc.,) while creating environment or to install any specific app on existing environment.

Could any one please confirm that, do we have cmdlet/functions to install d365 apps with powershell script while creating powerapps environment or to install apps once environment is created.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Pavan K

1 REPLY 1
Dejinmi
Community Support
Community Support

@PavanK20 There is currently no Powershell cmdlet/functions to install d365 apps while creating powerapps environment or to install apps once environment is created.

You have to manually create an environment, create your apps and share the app.

Dejinmi

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,409)