Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit information in column in powerApps

hello all,

I am facing a problem to edit fields in a column in powerapps. I have tried remove and replace function but unfortunately it is not working. I have attached screenshot of my app to this post. I want to delete the text or numeric values in my last two columns or set them to null. 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Edit information in column in powerApps

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to clear value within the 'closet' field and 'I/r' field of a record?

Further, do you want to clear the field values within your Display form?

Based on the needs that you mentioned, I think the Patch function could achieve your needs. On your side, you could consider add a "Clear" button on your Display form, set the OnSelect property to following:

Patch(
      'YourDataSource',
       BrowseGallery1.Selected,
       {
         closet: Blank(),
         I/r: Blank()
       }
);
Refresh('YourDataSource')

Note: I assume that you list all availables data source records in your app using Gallery control.

In addition, if you want to remove a record from your data source, please consider take a try with the following formula:

Remove('YourDataSource', BrowseGallery1.Selected)

or

RemoveIf('YourDataSource', 'Primary Column' =  BrowseGallery1.Selected.'Primary Column')

Please consider take a try with above solution, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (5,047)