cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Email send out when Power app is created

Hello All, 

I am working on Power app monitoring. I need email or alert send out  when app is created or flow is created with deatils of the app or flow like what connecter has been used app / flow name . 

I also need alerts when app /  flow display name have test or demo name on it and send email to creater 

Is this possible

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Take a look at Audit alerts in the Office 365 Security and Compliance center.  You can use them to do most of this.  Although you will probably have to go to the Power App as an admin to get details like the connector.  But the alerts are very easy to setup.

SharePoint Online: How to Create Alerts in Office 365 Security & Compliance Center? - SharePoint Dia...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Super User
Super User

You might want to also look at the CoE Starter Kit. Once installed it will proved the information you are looking for plus a lot more.

Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence Kit - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (20,234)