cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Environment Security Group

When I set a security group on an environment, the users within the security can see model driven apps and access the environment but they can't see the canvas apps. 

I have ran user diagnostics and they have read-write access on the environment and no errors. Users can create apps, save & share them and then when they go to the Apps homepage the canvas apps do not show up. 

I must be missing a setting somewhere, any advice?

5 REPLIES 5
anupam8555
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Anonymous ,

As per my knowledge users should see canvas app but below are some quick checks you can do : 

Thanks

Anupam

(Please like/resolve if it helps you)

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check if the account used to log in to powerapps and the account used to create the application are the same.

v-xiaochen-msft_0-1613376435637.png

v-xiaochen-msft_1-1613376476469.png

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, this also happens for my own account which is within the security group as well as for other users.

I will take a further look into today and raise with Microsoft support

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you tell me:

• Have you checked whether the user has the appropriate security role?

You could try to give yourself the security role of a system administrator to check whether the problem is solved.

If the problem is resolved, then I think it may be caused by the security role.

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you tell me:
Has the problem been solved?
Is there anything else I can help?

Best Regards,
Wearsky

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,178)