Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Environment choices for user

Hello All,

I have an interesting issue with Environment visibility. I have only just started configuring environments, so this may be something simple. I have configured a new environment, added a Security Group and some apps. The apps are shared appropriately and if I send a URL link to a person in the Group, it opens and operates perfectly for them.

However in their Power Apps main view screen, they do not get any choice in the Environment drop-down at top right other than the Default and therefore cannot see a list of their apps. I have tried giving a test user various Security Roles, but this has not solved the issue. What am I missing here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @365-Assist ,

Yes, I tried Environment Maker, however it solved itself a short while ago with the user entering Power Apps from make.powerapps.com environments instead of create.powerapps.com studio. Weird, but it now works. Thanks for your response.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
365-Assist
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

I know you tried different Security Groups however have you tried Environment Maker just to see what happens? This Doc may give you more insights Configure user security in an environment - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs.

Hi @365-Assist ,

Yes, I tried Environment Maker, however it solved itself a short while ago with the user entering Power Apps from make.powerapps.com environments instead of create.powerapps.com studio. Weird, but it now works. Thanks for your response.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,423)