cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tramlam7413
Frequent Visitor

Error while importing solutions to Dataverse for Teams

Hi all,

Current I'm trying to import one solution from Dataverse to Dataverse for Teams. While importing, I got an issue of Solution Component Data Source (as shown in picture)

tramlam7413_0-1667283961955.png

I have added all the components need to the solution before exporting. Would anyone please help me how to resolve this issue?

Thank you so much in advance.

1 REPLY 1
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @tramlam7413,

It looks like the issue is that your custom Connections table depends on the out of box Connections table. Connections/Connection Roles are not supported in Dataverse for Teams. Can you confirm your custom connections table is enabled for Connections? If this is enabled, unfortunately you won't be able to use that table in Dataverse for Teams because once you've enabled Connections for a table, you can't undo that action. 

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,095)