cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Finding What is in the Default Environment

Hi

The admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com portal says I have nearly 3GB of database in my default environment but The flow that run tells me I only have one new powerApp in the default environment.

What about everyone who has a "On Change" PowerAutomate Flow on a list - I do not see them.

How do I find what really is in the Default environment ?

The size of the database in the Default environment is stopping me creating new production environments.

I am not going to spend money on extra capacity until I know that what is in the Default environment is legitimate.

Regards

Nigel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @NigelP ,

All components can be found in Default solution, please switch to classic view to check all components.

Snipaste_2020-10-01_17-49-58.pngSnipaste_2020-10-01_17-50-19.png

Sik

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NigelP ,

You can go to Power Platform Admin Center to check the Capacity of Environment.

Snipaste_2020-10-01_11-33-12.png

The content of Storage capacity usage

• File and database: The following entities store data in file and database storage:
    • Attachment
    • AnnotationBase
    • Any custom or out-of-the-box entity that has fields of datatype file or image (full size)
    • Any entity that is used by one or more installed Insights applications and ends in - Analytics
  • Log: The following entities are used:
    • AuditBase
    • PlugInTraceLogBase
  • Database only: All other entities are counted for your database

For more details: New Common Data Service storage capacity 

Hope this helps.

Sik

Hi @v-siky-msft 

The Power Platform Admin portal does not tell me what apps are in the default environment and which of those apps are using CDS.

I need to be able to find out what Apps are in the default environment and then to find out which apps are consuming resources within the default environment so I can then ensure that the capacity stays within the required range. 

Regards

Nigel

Hi @NigelP ,

All components can be found in Default solution, please switch to classic view to check all components.

Snipaste_2020-10-01_17-49-58.pngSnipaste_2020-10-01_17-50-19.png

Sik

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

That helps for model driven apps.  Is there somewhere there that i can see the canvas apps and flows in default?

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (23,502)