Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
knoxknnocks
Helper I
Helper I

Flows in Managed Solution

Hi,

Apologies for this newbie question. I've been trying all ways but haven't been successfully. I'd like to package a canvas app with some cloud flows (canvas apps references those flows using PowerApps trigger in the flows) as a solution, and move them to another environment.

I'm able to package the solution from one environment and import the solution into the new environment

knoxknnocks_0-1637242221131.png

and when i go into the Apps list, i can see the app there

knoxknnocks_1-1637242278184.png

However, I am not able to see the cloud flows in the Flows tab (or in flow.microsoft.com)

knoxknnocks_2-1637242318148.png

Is my understanding of how flows should be imported as part of the solution incorrect? If not, am I doing something incorrectly that's causing this behaviour?

Thanks very much in advance for any help!

11 REPLIES 11

Good point but in our case, the code is handed off to them so there won’t be a need to maintain a repo and version control 😊

Just make sure its an unmanaged solution that you hand off.  This is set when you export it from the first environment.  If its not imported as unmanaged the developers in the other environment won't be able to edit anything in it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,527)