cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aread621271
Frequent Visitor

Help! Centre Of Excellence Starter Kit Issue

Hi All,

We have installed the COE starter kit within our business, but im struggling to turn some of the Cloud flows on. Im getting the following error:

Turn on failed. Flow client error returned with status code "Forbidden" and details "{"error":{"code":"ConnectionAuthorizationFailed","message":"The caller with object id '6e6c7f65-6db8-40f2-8fe3-76a2aa352ed8' does not have permission for connection '/providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apis/shared_commondataservice/connections/72d2396bbc70489eaae5c9400f62eed9' under Api 'shared_commondataservice'."}}".

I also notice that when going into the flows unable to turn on some of the connectors dont look like they are connected these are:

CoE Core - Dataverse Legacy

CoE Core - Dataverse

CoE Core - Power Platform for Admins

Any help would be really appreciated to let me know how to resolve this! thank you

1 REPLY 1
ChrisPiasecki
Super User
Super User

Hi @Aread621271,

Do the users used in the connections have appropriate Power Apps Per user and either Power Automate Per User license, or Per Flow license assigned?

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,683)